Wednesday, September 21, 2011

March 13th
I have arrived!

Okay so a little adventure on the way... I was so eager to leave I fogot to take the address. So I drove to peterbourgh and asked for directions to Bancroft, once i got there, asked for directions to Grail springs. Amazingly the people I asked for directions from had no experience with Google...no internet!! How is that possible? I only had to make about 6 U-turns and drive down every road in Bancroft to find it. I must be the only person I know who enjoys the adventure of leaving without an address!

I've set up my room, filled out 5 pages of health information - including my philosophy on life!? Hope I got that one right... While I type I'm sipping hot water with lemon. Today's snack is air popped pop corn...OMG I'm going to starve! I should have brought food!! The good news is they have a fitness center and yoga room, a gift shop, a sauna and hot tub (outside - yikes!), and a nice big room with lots of light, internet and magazies (Vanity Fair's lasted on Justin Beiber!) I will survive! The best news is that there is a kettle in my room and some kind of sugar - Viva Starbucks to the rescue hiding in my drawer- shhhh don't tell the others... I guess the next thing to do is decide to nap, read, or sauna...ahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment